Saturday 28 September 2013

Review of Chantecaille Flower-Infused Cleansing Milk

Last week, I ordered some makeup through Mecca Cosmetica online, and one of the samples they sent me was Chantecaille Flower Infused Cleansing Milk.


Sample size- Thanks so much, Mecca Cosmetica! You guys rock.

 

I had never heard of Chantecaille before, but I was delighted to discover that it is a lovely, cruelty-free brand which promotes kindness to the environment and incorporates tons of natural ingredients into their products. So before I even put the product on my skin, I liked this brand.

I followed the instructions on the back of the sample packet and used a cotton pad to apply the cleanser to my skin. I was really impressed (and slightly embarrassed) by how much dirt it removed. This cleanser would make an awesome makeup remover as well.

Gorgeous natural ingredients make this product like aromatherapy for your face!
 

Despite the tendency of some cream cleansers/cleansing milks to be sticky and gooey, Chantecaille seem to have perfected the ultimate gentle texture. Delicately fragranced with rose, jasmine and mimosa, this cleanser is gentle and very soothing, even on my extra-hypersensitive skin. It also contains mallow and chamomile, which are natural anti-inflammatries, so there was no stinging or redness when I used this product.

At no point did I find the texture to be sticky, heavy or clogged and once I washed it off my face with cold water, I felt fresh, clean and springtime pretty. It was really refreshing and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I definitely recommend this product, especially to my fellow sensitive-skinned sisters. When your skin is as sensitive as mine, you really do have to be so careful, but this is a lovely cleanser which I definitely recommend to anybody who looks for natural ingredients and eco-friendly, cruelty-free beauty products, as well as anybody who needs a gentle, soothing cleanser that still gives your skin a deep clean. Perfect for springtime, Chantecaille Flower-Infused Cleansing Milk will make your skin glow with dewy, sunshine-y happiness.
 
 
 
If you live in the USA, you can shop for Chantecaille products here: http://www.chantecaille.com
Australian beauties can buy Chantecaille here: http://www.meccacosmetica.com.au/Chantecaille/

No comments:

Post a Comment