Monday 31 March 2014

Beauty Products I Can't Live Without

How have I not blogged since November?? Life has been absolutely crazy lately, but I am back and I feel super-motivated to write at the moment, so here is a list of some of the beauty products I cannot live without.




Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Créme and Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone moisturiser.

I use the Chanel one as a day cream and the Estée Lauder one as more of a night cream. I cannot live without these products because they are the best moisturisers I have ever used in my life and I can't imagine a time where I won't love these.




Label M Protein Spray.

I was first introduced to this product by a girl friend of mine who was, at the time, my hairdresser. Ever since then, I have absolutely loved it and sworn by it. I went a long time without it, because I could never find it anywhere. A few months ago I discovered it online and I was finally reunited with my love. This is the best protein-infused hair product I own and I am so glad I found it.






Chanel Mousse Exfoliante Pureté.

This has been my staple cleanser since I was about seventeen; and I am absolutely obsessed with it. I cannot live without this cleanser in my life. If I ever couldn't have it for some reason, I would literally be unable to live. My feelings about this cleanser go beyond love and into need. I need this like I need water and air. If you have never felt that way about a cleanser, I recommend you try Chanel, because you will fall in love with it.



A few more products I can't live without:

  • Pond's Cold Cream
  • DeLorenzo silver shampoo
  • Lucas' Paw Paw ointment.
  • Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat foundation
  • Chanel No. 5
  • Witch Hazel toner



I hope you enjoy this post, let me know in the comments if you have any requests for future blog posts, and in the meantime I am working on some pretty cool things, so stay tuned!

Love and light.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment