Friday 29 November 2013

November Empties/Products I've Used Up!

 
Hi everyone! Earlier in the month I decided that I would start doing some "Product Empties" posts. I love these on YouTube, so I am going to have a go at my own blog versions. I've been trying to make an effort to use up a bunch of products that I've had for quite a while. I have forgotten to take pictures of quite a few products before I threw away the packaging, but I will list them at the end.
 
So, without further ado, these are some of the products I have used up in November.
 
 
 
I used up my Christian Dior gentle toning lotion, which was kind of sad for me because I bought this while I was in Vegas (along with quite a few other products) and I absolutely love it. I'm not even sure if I can buy this in Australia, which is also really quite sad. I love that this is good for sensitive skin, because my skin really is very, very, very sensitive. It also has velvet and peony extract, which makes it smell really nice and feel really nice on my face. If I can find this product again, I will most definitely be repurchasing it.

 
I used up a lot of perfumes this month. I used up a bottle of Vera Wang, Princess, which I have had a few times now and I never get sick of it. I will probably repurchase this because I love it so much.
 
I also used up a bottle of Jimmy Choo EDP, which is a very interesting fragrance and I can never quite put my finger on what exactly it smells like. The small bottle at the bottom of the picture is a miniature Miss Dior Chérie, which I used up this month as well.

 
I used up my Chanel, Chance perfume this month. This is a lovely fragrance for spring, and I suppose it's quite fitting that I used it up on the second-last day of spring for the year.

 
I used up a full-sized Miss Dior Chérie this month, but I had to throw it away with a tiny bit left in it because it was starting to make my skin break out in a rash. :( I suspect that it was just getting a bit old, because I've never had a reaction to this perfume.

 
Another very sad moment for me this month was the day I used up the last of my Mango Temptation fragrance mist from Victoria's Secret. I LOVE this fragrance, and I have been using it so sparingly since I bought it in Vegas (in 2011). I was sad to see this go, because obviously we don't have Victoria's Secret in Australia. I guess I'll just have to go back again soon to stock up!
 
 

Other Products I Used Up This Month (Not Pictured):

 
One tube of Lucas Paw Paw Ointment (essential product, will definitely repurchase)
A tube of Veet bladeless hair removal cream
Coconut body scrub from the Body Shop
One bottle of Brazil Nut shower cream from the Body Shop
One Chanel mascara, in black
 
 
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I'm saving up for a video camera at the moment, so hopefully I'll be able to start making some YouTube videos to complement these blog posts as well. :-)
 
Love and Light,
 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. So much perfume!
    I’m loving your blog so I nominated you for a Liebster Award – it’s a fun way for bloggers to connect and share the love!
    Read more here – http://breakfastinlimbo.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/the-liebster-award/ . I look forward to reading more on your blog and I hope you participate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks babe! Yeah I used up a TON of perfume this month! I had a bunch of almost-empty bottles sitting around and I figured I should use them up so I can buy new ones. :-P

      Delete