Friday 29 November 2013

Christmas Haul!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

These are some of the bits and pieces I have picked up for this Christmas!


I am totally in love with these wristbands, I am going to be wearing a different one to work each day until Christmas. :-) These teddy bear earrings are super cute as well; and I absolutely adore my smiley snowman mug. I'm going to drink my coffee out of that on Christmas morning.





 
I may have gone a little crazy at Dusk, buying candles this past couple of weeks. But these were so yummy, I couldn't not pick them up! The candle on the left is called "Red Velvet Cake," and it really does smell exactly like a red velvet cake (funnily enough). I actually have this candle burning right now; and my entire bedroom smells like a yummy cake. I know it's not specifically a Christmas candle, but who doesn't love dessert smells?
 
The candle on the right is a Christmas candle with a double wick. It is gingerbread and orange peel. I adore the smell of this candle, and I really like that it's made from soy. I prefer to have soy candles, and this one smells absolutely amazing. It smells like freshly baked gingerbread. I haven't burned this one yet, because I'm saving it for Christmas. The packaging is really gorgeous as well, I love the purple jar and the beautiful patterns.

 
The next two things I bought were these candles, also from Dusk. I got Pink Butter Icing, which again is not a Christmas candle, but it smells like a patisserie and it's pink... Need I say more? Even though Christmastime is really hot here in Australia, I still like the idea of burning yummy candles to get into the Christmas spirit. I have burned this one quite a few times, and it's a really nice sweet fragrance, but not as strong as the Red Velvet Cake candle.
 
The last candle for this haul is a Christmas candle, called Candy Cane. This lovely candle also comes in the large size with a double wick, but on the particular day that I went shopping, I didn't have very much money so I settled for the smaller size. Knowing me, though, I will probably go back to get the large size because this candle smells very strongly of peppermint; and I LOVE peppermint. I haven't burned this one yet, because as I said, I'm waiting until it gets a bit closer to Christmas to burn my Christmas-specific candles, but I can't wait for my room to be filled with this amazing smell.

 
This is a tealight holder that I bought as a Christmas present for my mum. I saw it in Dusk on my trip there last week and loved it, so when I went back this week I decided to pick it up. It wasn't overly expensive, either, so I might get a couple more to give to her. It has a lovely pattern of reindeer, swirly trees and snowflakes, which I think my mum will really like.
 
 
 
I am proud to say that I have indeed finished my Christmas shopping, however I tend to pick up a few extra things for people in the lead up to Christmas. I do want to get something extra for my dad, I'm just having a really difficult time figuring out what. And I want to get a couple more things for my mum and my best friend. Again, I'm not sure what those things will be.
 
 
So that's what I've hauled so far for Christmastime, I hope you guys are having an amazing day/night wherever you are.

Love and Light.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment