Wednesday 27 November 2013

Outfit of the Day!

Hi guys!

I really liked my outfit today, so I thought I would do an Outfit of the Day post!

I have been getting so sick of wearing black all the time (at my jobs), so today I decided to put on a little red dress and feel a bit more summer-y. I curled my hair on Saturday and now it's Wednesday (I only wash my hair once a week... Don't judge me), so this is a very messy, undone hairstyle but I think that's okay. Nothing I'm wearing here was very expensive, apart from my makeup. It just goes to show that sometimes you can put together a really cute outfit on a small budget!






Outfit:

Dress: Kmart
Watch: Forever New
Shoes: Kmart (I'm sensing a theme here, hahaha)

Beauty Notes:

Nail Polish: Australis
Foundation: Yves Saint Laurent
Lip Gloss: Bonne Bell, Vanilla Frosting
Eyeshadow: Nars 'Isolde' duo
Mascara: Yves Saint Laurent, Noir Radical in black
Eyeliner: Napoleon Perdis kohl eyeliner in black
Bronzer: Nars, 'Laguna'
Tan: Kate Somerville tanning towellettes


I hope you guys enjoyed this OOTD, let me know in the comments if you would like to see more of these!

Love and Light

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment